Discover new tools to enhance coordination at field and policy level
In this session, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) introduced the Livestock Information Coordination System, a new tool to enhance coordination, data accessibility, and ex-ante rapid appraisal of livestock investments.
The aim of this tool is to put data at the fingertips of:
- Governments, donors and implementing agencies wanting to track standardised, real-time activity and output data across a portfolio of projects
- Organisations or institutions looking to easily generate reports or dashboards that combine data from multiple projects
- Anyone needing to write rapid proposals for livestock development or emergency projects .
We invite you to learn about this tool and contribute to shaping it to benefit your activities.
This webinar was hosted by the Livestock Data for Decisions (LD4D) Network.
- Explore the Livestock Investment Coordination System dashboard
- Briefing note: Livestock Investment Coordination System June 2023 (pdf)
- Livestock Investment Coordination System: Livestock Investment Rapid Appraisal tool (PDF)